Student registration packets for the 2019-20 school year are being mailed home to you soon. Please watch for the packets with complete information. All registration processes may be accessed online. Below is a list of items all accessible on the Walker website home page to help you with this process. Please follow these steps to be sure your student is ready for school in September. All returning students must be registered before September 1st.
For those needing assistance or computer time to register, dates will be provided at the school August 19-23 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
* Complete online registration. This is a requirement for ALL returning SK students. If you do not have a current ParentVue account, please contact the Walker Main Office to get an Activation Code. If you receive a message that you did not complete the previous year registration process, please contact the Walker Registrar.
• Go to the
• Click on the Online Registration Tab
• Use the drop down field to select “2019-2020”
• Click on “Begin New Registration”
* Purchase PE Uniforms, Yearbook, and Athletics through the link “Pay Fees & Fines Online>”
* Register for Fall athletics on our new FamilyID under resources “Athletic Registration Online”
* Families requesting to qualify for reduced athletic fees must go to the NEW district website to complete the application for discounted fees
* Put money on your student’s lunch account at the link “School Meals”
* For bus stop information please follow the link “Bus Routes”
* Eligible bus riders must complete and return the Bus Rider Registration Form found here if your student is planning to ride the bus:
* Orders for 2019-20 Walker Wear may be accessed here: